Please be advised that if you have returned from an international trip and are required to self-isolate for 14 days, or if you have contracted COVID-19, do not come to AWL Pet Boarding to collect your pet.
Please contact our team immediately on 8348 1300 to discuss these options for being reunited with your pet from our boarding service:
- Friend or family member can collect for you: With your permission and proof of identity, our team will allow your pet to be collected by a family member or friend.
- AWL transport: We will not risk the safety of your pet or our team by bringing the pet directly to your property, but with your permission and proof of identity, AWL’s team will transport your pet to a family member’s or friend’s house instead.
- Pet Taxi: You can organise for a Pet Taxi service to collect and drop-off your pet.
- Extend their stay with us: If your pet needs to stay with us for longer. We will extend your booking if space allows however a fee will apply for the extra dates.
Free cancellation: if you need to cancel your travel plans due to COVID19, there will be no cancellation fees.
If you are unwell please do NOT come to any of our sites, we are sure you understand. Thank you.
Treat your furry friend to a holiday at AWL Pet Boarding
Our boarding centre offers a range of spacious and luxurious suites for dogs and cats starting from just $22 per night.
We love pets, and our home-away-from-home boarding service means your pet will love their holiday as much as you enjoy yours.
You can trust your fur-baby is in safe hands, too.
Our trained team of animal lovers and Vet staff will provide your pet with personalised attention during their stay. Plus, our extra services will keep your pal pampered and relaxed for their entire holiday.
Can’t get to our Pet Boarding centre at Wingfield? We also offer a door-to-door Pet Taxi service to safely transport them to and from their holiday. Comfort for them, convenience for you.
Why choose AWL Pet Boarding?
When you book your fur-baby’s holiday with us you’ll also be helping other cats and dogs find loving second homes.
All proceeds from this boarding service supports AWL’s work caring for thousands of lost and abandoned animals every year.
1-19 Cormack Road
Wingfield SA 5013
Enter via Gate C
Open 7 Days
Check in between 12:00pm and 3:00pm (Check in prior to 12:00pm incurs a $15 surcharge)
Check out between 9:00am and 12:00pm (Check out after 12:00pm will incur a normal day charge)
Packages available from $22 per night.
Care and Attention
- Trained and caring staff
- Premium food for all guests
- Large grassed areas for exercise
- Safe and fully enclosed yards
- Optional door to door Pet Taxi service
- On-site grooming service
- Individualised care daily
- Tailored diet and medication plans
- Environmental enrichment
- Roomy individual enclosures
- Superior cleanliness
- Purpose built cat runs and dog kennels
- Air conditioning
- Heat lamps in winter
- Fresh blankets